This event is free of charge and approved for 1 CECH credit hour for DPMs.
Pigmented lesions present a diverse and challenging group of pathologic disorders. This presentation will focus on determining what to biopsy and when.
1. Identify the goal of early diagnosis and complete excision using biopsy pathology.
2. Review the evolution of malignant cutaneous neoplasms: patch, plaque, nodule, metastasis, or regression.
3. Describe the dermatoscopic criteria for melanoma and nevi and when to biopsy.
This event is free of charge and approved for 1 CECH/CME/CE credit hour for DPMs, Physicians, and Nurses.
This webinar will be focused on evidence-based and best practices on challenges and treatment options for different wound types of the lower extremity. Dr Davidson will discuss the impact NPWT can have on improving healing on different types of lower extremity wounds. This will be demonstrated through a series of clinical cases on utilizing NPWT to improve your clinical outcomes.
1. Review the prevalence and impact the diabetic pandemic has on our healthcare system
2. Discuss risk factors and medical history associated with different types of lower extremity wounds
3. Describe standard of care for diabetic foot ulcers – evidence based strategies
4. Review clinical cases to demonstrate the benefits of NPWT in improving your clinical outcomes